Härkila – Men’s Herlet Tech Trousers
Harkila Herlet Tech Trousers are streamlined for a flattering contemporary fit made from a ripstop lightweight fabric that allows you to move freely
- Made from 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex for a breathable tough fabric that stretches with you for protection all-day long comfortable long
- Moisture wicking to keep your skin dry and comfortable when active
- Easy entry top pockets for convenience
- Rips top for prevent damage from rough ground
- D-ring for attaching useful tools & equipment
- Belt Loops for option of wearing a belt
- Modern Fit for a streamline finish
Harkila Herlet Tech Trousers are a practical and flexible pair of men’s country trousers designed for wearing in warmer weather conditions. These lightweight breathable mens’ trousers are quick drying and have a comfortable 2 way inbuilt full stretch making them ideal for people who enjoy hiking and have an active lifestyle outdoors. One of the unique benefits of this Herlet Tech range is the Insect Shield® which is built in protection against insects including mosquitos ticks and flees and Polygiene which inhibits bacterial growth which cause unpleasant odours in sweaty clothes. EU approved.
There are lots of useful pockets and two zipped spacious thigh pockets for easy access to your essentials. These men’s trousers are ideal for all your outdoor pursuits in the warmer months.These trousers are part of the new Harkila Herlet Tech active range which include Shorts, T-Shirts, Shirts & Cap.