LAKSEN Shooting Breeks – Mens Broadland Moleskin – Loden
The Laksen Broadland Moleskin Breeks are very comfortable men’s breeks that look good and feel great to touch. Made from 100% heavy brushed cotton with a Teflon coating to repel the excess water and dirt keeping the breeks lightweight and weather protected. These breeks can be worn as part of the Broadland men’s shooting suit and can be mixed and matched with Tweed for a smart comfortable appearance.
These Laksen Broadland breeks have been redesigned and feature a raised back fishtail for added protection and a rubber inner rubber gripper to keep your layers tucked in when active. There are belt loops for use with a belt and an adjustable hem for a good fit. If you are looking for a very comfortable men’s breek that makes a great alternative to tweed and are very warm and breathable for use all year round these are a great choice.
Laksen Broadland Moleskin Breeks are very durable soft cotton men’s shooting breeks that offer versatility when shooting in different types on environment
- Made from 100% Brushed high quality cotton moleskin that is soft to touch and makes a great alternative to tweed
- The Moleskin material blends in beautifully alongside traditional tweed to give a smart appearance with comfort and breathability
- Rubber inner grip to keep your layers securely tucked in when active
- Very practical noiseless material that is tough and comfortable to wear
- Teflon treated to repel the water and dirt keeping the material lightweight and clean ensuring you have protection against the weather
- Available in a choice of colours in sizes waist 32″ – 46″