Harkila Big Game Boa® GTX® 8″
The Harkila Big Game Boa® GTX® 8″ is a lightweight nubuck leather boot with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane, one-hand Boa® Closure System, excellent heel stability and flexible forefoot. The use of the revolutionary one-hand Boa® Closure System ensures comfort with even closure and no pressure points, adjustable using one hand the steel laces and nylon guides through a mechanical reel giving the wearer a perfect fitting boot with the simple twist of the dial.
- GORE-TEX® performance comfort membrane.
- Extremely lightweight and supportive.
- Walking comfort like a running shoe even though very stable.
- Deep-tread outsole with a 90-degree heel to support treestand activity.
- Boa® Closure System offers easy lacing. Quick and easy closure system that replaces shoe laces. Provides a completely even lacing from a few turns of the simple closing mechanism.
- Harkila Ortholite® footbed™ offers superior fit. Functional insoles of the best quality. Moisture-transporting, breathable and anti-bacterial.
- Harkila memory fit™ Ensures increased comfort and good fit no matter how heavy your socks are.
- Flexible forefoot sole systems, Arch support system providing great stability at the heel and arch, but flexibility at the forefoot. Ensures optimum comfort on a long expedition.
- Available Colours: Dark Brown.
- Weight: 767g 1/2 pair US size 10.
- Last: Bio-performance fit™
- Sole System: Harkila sport ortho™, 2-density molded EVA and rubber outsole.
- Sole System Type: Flexible
- Shank: T.P.U internal & external
- Footbed: Harkila footbed™ Ortholite®
- Upper: Nubuck leather, Harkila memory fit™
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance comfort