AIGLE Boots – Benyl ISO Neoprene Lined Wellington
The Aigle Benyl ISO is a lightweight neoprene-lined wellington boot with 3.2mm neoprene insulation in the sole and lining protecting your feet from the cold.
- Uppers made using Gomma Plus® which is a lab-developed natural rubber blend designed for long term resistance to external factors whilst providing comfort, strength and flexibility
- Cut resistant reinforcement at the instep
- Lining is 3.2mm Neoprene for extra warmth
- Insole is 3.2mm Neoprene for cold protection giving you warmth in extreme cold
- Outsole offers optimum comfort and heel to toe transition with shock absorption and foot stability
- Robust sole is abrasion resistant and has a self-cleaning natural rubber tread for excellent grip
- Calf adjuster strap to ensure the perfect fit
Designed in natural rubber with a fitted ankle to hold the foot firmly in place while walking and inspired by hiking boot technology, it has a shock absorbing sole that is extremely hard-wearing with front and back braking lugs for excellent grip. Made in a Gomma Plus natural rubber with high resistance to all outdoor conditions giving you long-lasting use.