AIGLE Boots – Benyl Wellington
The Aigle Benyl is a lightweight wellington boot that is ideal for warmer months where additional insulation is not required.
- Rubber uppers are made using Gomma Plus® which is a lab-developed natural rubber mix designed for long term resistance to abrasion, ozone and farmyard type conditions whilst providing Comfort, Strength and flexibility
- Cut resistant reinforcement at the instep which offers additional protection
- Polyamide knit, rot-proof, washable and fast drying lining
- Insole is shock absorbing, Softex, Sanitized® with an antibacterial treatment ensuring complete hygiene even after washing
- The Sole has a self-cleaning natural rubber tread giving great grip in all conditions.
- Fitted with an adjustable tightening strap around the calf to ensure the perfect fit
Made in natural rubber with a fitted ankle to hold the foot firmly in place while walking. Inspired by hiking boot technology, it has a highly shock absorbing sole that is extremely hard-wearing with front and back braking lugs. This high quality boot has a Sanitized® Softex non-woven polyamide lining which is great at absorbing perspiration and is fast drying. Your feet will always be comfortable and dry and your wellingtons will give you long-lasting use even in harsh conditions such as farmyard environments.