Aigle – Parcours 2 Vario Outlast Wellington Boots
Aigle Parcours®Vario Outlast® Wellington Boots are designed with NASA technology to keep your feet at a constant temperature whatever the conditions outdoors.
- Rubber uppers are made using Gomma Plus® which is a lab-developed rubber mix designed for long term resistance to external abrasion and can also withstand ozone and the ageing process linked with long periods of storage while providing comfort, strength and flexibility
- Lined with Outlast for great temperature regulation
- Insole also made from Outlast keeping your feet at just the right temperature.
- Outsole has a triple density anti-fatigue sole that offers optimum comfort and heel to toe transition with great shock absorption and foot stability. This robust sole is abrasion resistant and has 360° high grip lugs for excellent grip in all conditions.
- Waterproof gusset with adjustable calf strap for the perfect fit.
This technology, used in Outlast products, is known as temperature-regulating phase change materials (PCM) and was developed by NASA to protect astronauts from temperature fluctuations in space. This Outlast process has been applied to the whole of this great wellie boot. Part of the Parcours range of anti-fatigue wellington boots, this high quality, high performance boot is ideal for year round use with a waterproof gusset and adjustable tightening strap around the calf for a secure fit. Perfect for brisk, fatigue-free walking.
These beautiful handcrafted boots go through a number of rigorous processes to ensure every boot is high quality and high performance.