Aigle – Parcours 2 Vario Wellington Boots
Designed to ensure a perfect fit, you are sure to love the Aigle Parcours 2 Vario Wellington Boots, featuring an adjustable gusset and tightening strap to give you a fit that can be adapted to you.
- Upper: Gomma Plus natural rubber (comfort, strength, flexibility)
- Gusset: waterproof and adjustable (various calf widths)
- Lining: Polyester (quick drying) with a sanitized anti-bacterial treatment
- Insole: absorbant foam on a rubber base, Softex lined (fast drying) and with anti-bacterial treatment
- Sole: 3 density natural rubber shock absorbing sole (cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance)
The tri-density rubber sole creates a tough-wearing, durable pair of boots, with added cushioning system found in the heels of the boots, along with shock absorbing foam insoles that are lined with Softex® rubber bases for a quick drying, lining that creates a pair of boots that will reduce foot fatigue, and provide incredible levels of comfort, allowing you to walk on harsh terrains with ease. Handmade in France by Aigle master rubber craftsmen, the Parcours 2 Vario Wellington Boots have exceptional levels of quality and durability, and are finished with Aigle signature branding for that added touch of excellence and style.
Aigle Sizing and Buying Guide – Click here