Aigle – Parcours 2 Wellington Boots – Bronze
These Aigle Parcours 2 Boots have been handcrafted in France from high quality, natural rubber that is self cleaning and tear resistant.
- Cambrelle® lining and insole with Sanitized® (odor-free) protection, washable and fast-drying. Easy-in, easy-out.
- Bi-density rubber sole: one for additional comfort and one for a stronger grip. Self-cleaning.
- Resistant to abrasions and heat.
- Excellent grip around the ankle for a perfect stability.
- Made out of up to 4 layers of natural rubber to give you the comfort, support and protection you need, where it is needed.
- Very supple rubber with a high tearability resistance.
- Two horizontal rubber lines for a better handgrip when inserting the foot.
Comfort is one of the key benefits of this boot, having been designed specifically for long distances with a hiking concept sole and a bi-density rubber sole for additional comfort and traction. The Parcours 2 Boots also features an odor-free insole and four layers of natural rubber to protect your feet.