ALAN PAINE Field Coat – Mens Fernley Waterproof – Woodland
The Alan Paine Fernley Field Coat is a smart traditionally-style shooting jacket with all the features for a successful day in the field. This waterproof and breathable shooting coat is fully lined for comfort and features a waterproof drip strip lower lining to help keep you dry when out in filthy weather. Its shoulders are reinforced with double fabric and a light padding for increased comfort and protection when shooting. Its hood is concealed its faux suede lined collar while its sturdy two-way front zip sits snugly behind a robust studded storm cover.
- Waterproof and breathable shooting jacket
- Large cartridge pockets with drainage holes and flap retainers
- Reinforced and lightly padded shoulders
- Concealed waterproof hood > Faux suede lined collar
- Storm cuffs
- Fully lined with waterproof drip strip lower lining
- Fleece lined chest handwarmer pockets
The jacket is equipped large cartridge pockets with snap closure and flap retainer straps for easy access, plus a handy document pocket and handwarmer pockets. Part of the Alan Paine Fernley shooting attire collection, the Fernley Field Coat is a beautifully-crafted shooting jacket to keep you warm and dry for seasons to come.