Alan Paine – Ladies Dunswell Waterproof Coat – Shooting Fit
A seriously stylish and versatile waterproof jacket suitable for on and off the field. This highly technical waterproof jacket is crafted from a high quality robust cotton rich outer fabric.
• Waterproof & Breathable 15000 Mm / 25000 Mvp
• Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name
• Inside Collar Trimmed With Alcantara
• Articulated Sleeve & Action Back To Aid Movement
• Detachable Adjustable Peak Hood
• Adjustable Draw Cord
• Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Two Hand-warmer Pockets
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
• Two Internal Secure Pockets
• Outer: 53%Cotton 32%Polyester 15%Nylon
• Zips Inside To Accommodate Alan Paine Aylsham Waistcoat
With a waterproof level of 15000mm and a breathability of 25000, the wearer will remain dry and comfortable whilst out in the most punishing conditions. The jacket has waterproof windbreaker cuffs plus a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining.
Furthermore, Alan Paine are so confident of its durability that each jacket comes with a two-year guarantee.
With pleated sleeves, copious pockets and a detachable and adjustable peak hood, it is perfect for any shooter. Two cartridge pockets come complete with handy eyelet drainage holes; there are two essential hand-warmer pockets, a secure map pocket under the coat’s front placket and two internal secure pockets for your valuables.
Extra zips are a clever addition enabling the wearer to zip in one of the Alan Paine Aylsham fleece waistcoats to provide additional layering if required.