Alan Paine – Ladies Rutland Waterproof Waistcoat – Lichen
Alan Paine Rutland Ladies Waistcoat is a beautifully styled women’s tweed waistcoat with full zip through front fastening covered with a studded storm flap. The inside collar and armholes are bound with durable soft moleskin which feels wonderful next to the skin.
There are two good sized bellow cartridge pockets with flap and stud closure. This versatile waistcoat is ideal for people who live and breathe the countryside and are looking for a practical gilet they can shoot, work or train their dogs in.
- 60% Wool, 25% Acrylic, 10% Polyester, 5%OF
- Weight 550g
- Centre front zip fastening for ease of use and ventilation
- Two bellow pockets for handy storage
- Internal pocket for storing valuables
- Stud adjustment at the sides
- Moleskin collar and antique brass button detail
- Armholes bound with moleskin for reinforcement and comfort