Alan Paine – Mens Rutland Waterproof Shooting Coat – Dark Moss
Part of the Alan Paine Rutland Tweed Collection
The Rutland Gents Coat from the Alan Paine range is made from a wool blend tweed which makes it extremely hard wearing.
- Soft contrast moleskin collar for comfort around the neck when the collar is raised and secured with the detachable throat tab.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane for active outdoor use.
- A two-way heavy duty YKK zipper
- Knitted windbreaker cuffs to retain heat
- Waterproof dripstrip to the bottom of the lining all of which help to keep the elements out and the warmth in.
- Elastic featured back panel to help ease of movement particularly when the jacket is fully done up.
- Two cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes
- Handwarmer pockets with retainer straps
Alan Paine Rutland Men’s Coat is a very smart, comfortable, great quality men’s tweed shooting coat designed for those who spend a lot of time in the outdoors whether they are working or shooting. This highly durable soft men’s shooting coat features two large front cartridge pockets with stud & flap closure with retainers from the hand warmer pockets for ease of use.
There is a a sturdy two way zip covered with a storm flap for added protection and the cuffs are knitted windbreaker to trap the warm air and keep the rain out. The collar and hand warmer pockets are lined with a warm soft moleskin lining for a luxurious warm soft finish next to your skin. This practical everyday men’s coat is part of the Alan Paine Rutland country collection which is perfect for both shooting or commuting.