ALAN PAINE Shooting Coat – Mens Combrook Tweed
The Alan Paine Combrook Men’s Tweed Shooting Coat is a great quality waterproof men’s tweed shooting jacket. Fitted with all the pockets and features you would expect from a top of the range shooting coat. Made to a shooting fit, it has extra material built into the garment to allow for movement and layering up in the winter. This luxurious men’s tweed shooting jacket also features windbreaker cuffs and a soft collar for added warmth and is highly waterproof and breathable for great comfort whatever the weather.
- Cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes for essential storage
- Retaining straps in the two hand warmer pockets giving the perfect combination of storage for cartridges and pockets for warming your hands.
- Secure internal pocket for safe storage of valuables
- Secure pocket under the front placket that is perfect for a phone or a game card.
- Waterproof windbreaker cuffs to keep your wrists covered and warm.
- Soft inner collar for great comfort
- Waterproof drip strip lining to prevent moisture wicking up into the body of the jacket keeping you dry.
- Water repellent tweed outer to help water bead up and run off helping to stop the tweed wetting out and becoming heavy when wet.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane to 15000 Mm / 20000 Mvp keeping you dry and comfortable whatever the conditions.
- Matching breeks, cap, waistcoat, trousers and jacket also available if you want a full tweed shooting outfit.
- This shooting coat has been made to a shooting fit with 10-12″ of additional material built into the design from the chest size given. Thus you should go with your actual chest size as allowance has been made for layering and freedom of movement.