Harkila Expedition Long Socks
Harkila Heavyweight shooting and trekking sock in wool with shock absorbing sole and reinforcements on heel and toe. Suitable for use in extremely cold weather conditions.
- Heavy cushioned Merino wool socks for cold weather, very fine wool from Merino sheep. Long fibres make this wool extra soft and fine. Härkila uses only “mulesing free” Merino wool.
- Excellent fitting in arch and ankle.
- Elastic band in leg – Provides excellent fitting
- Body in 100% natural tech fiber, soft touch, excellent breathability
- Comfort top provides excellent comfortable fitting
- Calf Sizes: Small: 37cm – 38.4cm, Medium: 39.2cm – 41.2cm, Large: 42.2cm – 43.6cm, XL: 44.4cm – 47cm
- Main Material: 63% Merino Wool, 29% Polyamide Nylon, 5% Acrylic, 3% Elastane.