HARKILA Jacket – Expedition Lady Down – Shadow Brown
The Harkila Expedition Lady Down Jacket is luxurious women’s well insulated down winter coat combining unique technical features and materials to create this stunning, innovative, women’s winter shooting jacket. Great attention to detail with this women’s winter jacket with windproof breathable Gore-Windstopper membrane, natural duck down insulation finished off with detachable hood, real soft Coyote fur work together to make this a really desirable lightweight winter expedition coat.
Designed with a flattering feminine, longer cut this warm coat will keep you warm in temperatures of – 20°C. The fur lined warm hood sits over the high collar offering complete protection to your face and head. There are two large zipped pockets and hand warmer pockets for storage and keeping the chill off your hands. The full length YKK zip is two-way for ease of use and convenient access to your clothes when needed. This women’s Expedition Jacket is designed for dry cold as it is water resistant rather than waterproof.
Available in Shadow Brown in a range of sizes from UK 8-18 (C36-46)
- Main Fabric 100% polyester brushed tricot for a soft to touch hard wearing outer material
- Lining is 100% polyester, brushed tricot for a comfortable inner lining that wicks moisture away from your skin keeping you warm and dry
- Padding 800 fill made from natural duck down and feather which is the lightest and most effective natural insulation available for clothing
- Insulated to withstand temperatures of -20C
- Gore-Windstopper windproof breathable membrane for protection
- Two way YKK high quality zip for ease of use
- Two large zipped pockets for storage with pull tabs for ease of opening
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets for storage with pull tabs and keeping you hands cosy in extreme cold
- Detachable Coyote Fur collar on hood which is responsibly sourced
- Hood with high collar for full protection against the cold