HARKILA Fjalar Jacket – Mens – Willow Green & Black
The Harkila Fjalar Jacket is made from a blend of 50% wool and 50% polyester, so that it not only retains all of wool’s excellent properties, but is also hardwearing. It is lined with a thick layer of sherpa fleece and, within the jacket, there is warm and breathable 100 gram HD WOOL® Active Insulation. The jacket has a high collar, two front pockets with press studs, and a smaller chest pocket for a mobile phone or similar. It also has a two-way zip covered by a storm flap with press studs.
- Main fabric is 50% Wool/50% Polyester felted wool for a naturally durable warm layer
- Lining is 58%/42% Sherpa fleece for incredible warmth and insulation in cold conditions
- Padding: 100% Polyester 100g Active Insulation
- Technologies: HD wool
- High Collar
- Side pockets for good storage
- Wool padding and high loft lining.