Harkila Mens Pro Hunter X Jacket
Part of the Pro Hunter Range.
Developed with the game shooting man in mind, the Härkila Mens Pro Hunter X Jacket is durable and functionally designed for hunting in tough conditions. Tailormade for ruthless climate, the Endurance line is rock solid and will provide all the practical means necessary to fully focus on the hunt. The Pro Hunter X is an extremely hardwearing jacket with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane and reinforcements in CORDURA®.
Matching trousers available.
- Hardwearing, made from or equipped with materials that make it very durable.
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustable system, making the jacket suitable for a variety of hunting seasons.
- Radio pocket with hidden zip.
- Handwarmer pockets with quick load straps and zip closure.
- Large front pockets with cartridge holder and drain holes. Quick load straps from the hand warmer pockets ensures that the cartridge pocket stays open during shooting.
- Action back, back of jacket incorporates pleats that allow for increased range of movement when shooting.
- Sleeve pockets with Hi-vis armband. This product incorporates features to ensure greater visibility during the hunt.
- 2-Way zip, zips both ways for easy adjustment of the jacket when taking up a sitting positions.
- Radio pocket, a breast pocket for a walkie-talkie or mobile phone.
- A game pocket is situated at the lower rear of the jacket, intended for small game that can also be used to store accessories during the hunt or while dog training.
- Available Colours: Lake Green, Shadow Brown
- Outer: 100% Polyamide, Heavy Canvas, DWR (Durable Water Repellent).
- Lining: 100% Polyester, Woodland Liner, Brushed knit.
- Technologies: GORE-TEX® 2-layer lining, waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane in a very high quality. CORDURA®, highly durable and lightweight fibres. AIRTECH™ by F.O.V, a unique textile combining extreme durability with great comfort. Soft, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent and dirt-repellent.
- Harlika’s 5-year warranty, covers defects in materials and workmanship for a 5-year period from date of purchase.
This jacket comes with the Härkila 5-year warranty on outer material and manufacturing defects. The warrenty is applicable on jackets, trousers and breeks that are part of the PRO HUNTER and PRO HUNTER X series. For these models Harkila use extremely durable fabrics especially developed in cooperation with the Swedish high-tech fabrics specialist F.O.V, which is why they can offer this unique warranty.