Harkila Mens Stornoway Active Jacket
The Harkila Mens Stornoway Active Jacket is a versatile jacket in printed tweed which has the benefit of not taking up water like ordinary tweed, so the suit remains lightweight. With the new HWS membrane technology, which is silent, windproof and waterproof.
Matching trousers and hats are available.
- High Collar.
- Detachable hood, a detachable hood makes the jacket suitable for a variety of hunting seasons.
- Vertical radio pocket left side with aerial hole on shoulder.
- Large front patch pockets with drain holes and handwarmer pockets behind.
- Adjustable waist, bottom and sleeve hem.
- 2-Way zip, zips both ways for easy adjustment of the jacket when taking up a sitting positions.
- Waterproof Zip, zip protected by tight-fitting, water resistant lamination.
- Genuine Leather Trim.
- Available Colours: Cottage Green
- Outer: 100% Polyester, Printed Tweed, DWR (Durable Water Repellent).
- Lining: 100% Polyester, Checked Taffeta.
- Technologies: Waterproof
Classic with new tech. Inspired by the iconic Scottish landscape of rolling green hills and mountains, Stornoway Active is a suit for active hunting with a tweed-look that links to the original camouflage used by the Scots in the heather. The suit introduces Harkila’s new membrane designed for hunting. It is waterproof, lightweight and silent, giving the Stornoway Active the perfect balance between tradition and innovation.