HARKILA Mountain Hunter Pro Trousers – Mens – Hunting Green
The Harkila Mountain Hunter Pro Trousers are among the most robust trousers in our range. They have a three-layer GORE-TEX membrane, which makes them resistant to even the most extreme weather. They are reinforced at the ankles, but they are still relatively lightweight. This makes them the ideal choice for active hunting in tough terrain, such as in the mountains, where very changeable weather can be expected
- Double press button closure and D-ring left side
- Zipped top pockets
- Large zipped thigh pockets with cartridge holder inside right side
- Ventilation zips and back knee adjuster
- Anti-slip tape inside waistband
- CORDURA® reinforced snow lock
- GORE-TEX – Waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane in a very high quality.
- CORDURA® – Highly durable and lightweight fibres.
- Airtech™ by F.O.V -Unique textile, combining extreme durability with great comfort. Soft, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent and dirt-repellent.
Like the Harkila Mountain Hunter Pro Jacket, the Mountain Hunter Pro Trousers are made from a brushed, low-noise, tricot fabric, which incorporates a three-layer GORE-TEX membrane to provide the highest degree of weather resistance. They also have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to repel water and dirt. The trousers are reinforced at the ankles with hardwearing Cordura®, and there are net-backed ventilation zips on the upper rear thighs.