Härkila – PH Range GTX® 8″ Boots
Harkila PH Range GTX 8″ Boots are a very comfortable pair of technical waterproof stalking boots designed to keep your feet comfortable, dry and protected all day long allowing you to enjoy the great outdoors in dry heat
- Made from Genuine naturally durable and breathable leather that if looked after will last a lifetime
- Gore-Tex -Extended Comfort membrane for a fully wind, waterproof and breathable membrane
- Orthotic fit which feels so comfortable it feels like wearing a trainer
- Harkila Octo-tech Sole-system with Harkila Multi-density grip for optimum traction on slippy surfaces
- Flexible Fore-foot sole system provide arch support for the ultimate stability at the heal and arch, but flexibility at the fore-foot making them ideal for a long for a long expedition
- The PH range boots have a puncture resistant mid-sole to protect to your feet from sharp objects including Savannah thorns
- Harkila Max-breath foot bed a comfortable breathable foot bed
- Upper Cordura 1000D which has incredible tough fibres for the ultimate protection
- Harkila Memory Fit for a reliable fit that lasts
- Weight per UK 9 ½ pair 836g
Harkila P H Range GTX 8″ Boots are a lightweight and waterproof leather stalking boot designed with all the features needed to ensure your feet are well protected, stable and comfortable. These traditional looking lace up boots offer a very modern performance when out on the hill. They are designed to feel like a trainer and ensure your feet flex with you when hiking up hilly rough ground, offering a robust protective puncture resistant board liner to prevent thorns and sharp objects coming into contact with your feet.
These new leather and cordura PH Range Stalking boots have a Gortex Extended membrane which guarantees they are fully wind, waterproof and breathable. The comfort flexibility and traction of these reliable GTX 8″ boots are top of the range ensuring that if your feet are well protected and secure all day you will have a successful day.This new PH range was inspired by Africa’s professional shooting guides who guide shooters through the unforgettable Savannah encounters.