Harkila Pro Hunter GTX® 7.5″ Boots
The Harkila Pro Hunter GTX® 7.5″ Boots is a hardwearing, low cut, nubuck leather boot with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane, excellent heel stability and stiff forefoot.
Shop more from the Harkila Footwear range.
- GORE-TEX® performance comfort membrane.
- Unique upper design with stitched rubber.
- Harkila flex-point at heel helps the hunter to get max comfort & keep stability.
- Great grip in all temperatures thanks to the Vibram® Fire & Ice compound.
- Vibram® Fire & Ice, From a special compound Vibram® has developed the Fire&Ice sole, which is designed for extreme situations and provides traction in both low and high temperatures (from -20˚C to +250˚C). The compound satisfies the tough requirements from Ross cold flex at -23˚C and the NFPA requirements for firefighter boots.
- Harkila Ortholite® footbed™ offers superior fit. Functional insoles of the best quality. Moisture-transporting, breathable and anti-bacterial.
- Harkila memory fit™ Ensures increased comfort and good fit no matter how heavy your socks are.
- Stiff sole systems, The full-length boardliner construction ensures maximum stability. The soles are recommended for mountain hunting and when you need extra stability.
- Available Colours: Dark Olive.
- Weight: 920g 1/2 pair US size 10.
- Last: Orthotic fit™
- Sole System: Vibram® Tsavo Fire & Ice with Harkila SUPO™ midsole.
- Sole System Type: Stiff
- Shank: P.P. lasting board
- Footbed: Harkila footbed™ Ortholite®
- Upper: Nubuck leather, Harkila memory fit™
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance comfort