LAKSEN Gilet – Mens Quilted Tweed Vest – Clyde
The Laksen Clyde Quilted Vest is an exceptionally warm and durable men’s contemporary looking quilted waistcoat made from naturally warm robust checked tweed. The edges are trimmed with soft durable Pittards leather which is reinforces the waistcoat and adds a authentic look and feel to this shooting vest.
- Made from pure Scottish new wool which is produced in the Scottish Lovat Mill for a lighter softer men’s country quilted waistcoat
- Laksen Tweeds are produced in close co-operation we the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Laksen Clyde Tweed has been inspired from the dry Scottish summer landscape including berries and long grasses with rich brown hues with a warm orange over check
- Lining is 100% lightweight breathable Polyester which is noiseless and highly moisture wicking
- 2 way centre front zip for ease of wear ventilation and freedom of movement
- Pittards sheepskin leather trim for a soft durable authentic look and feel
- Laksen Tweeds are developed in close co-operation with the experts at the Scottish Lovat Mill