LAKSEN Shooting Breeks – Mens Tweed With CTX Membrane – Firle
The Laksen Firle Breeks w.CTX are a very luxurious and robust pair of men’s tweed waterproof shooting breeks made from the finest Scottish wool tweed from the Lovat Mill ensuring total protection and timeless elegance. These distinctive technical breeks are hard wearing combining this lightweight looking tweed with the innovative high quality Laksen CTX membrane for 100% wind, waterproof and breathable protection. There is a pleated front gives a comfortable flattering finish, with a fish tail raised back to keep your lower back warm with a rubber inner grip to keep your shirt tucked in. These high performance men’s breeks look great worn with the Laksen Firle Country tweed collection for a great day out
- Made from 100% Pure new Scottish Lovat wool Tweed which is softer and finer for a lighter weight coat
- Laksen tweeds are as always developed in close co-operation with the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Firle tweed has taken inspiration from amongst others: the dry summer look of the Highlands, gorse bushes and berries.
- Lining is 100% Breathable lightweight Polyester in beautiful burnt orange which compliments the Firle tweed which feels soft and noiseless to touch
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt
- Two side pockets for valuable storage
- Adjustable leg hem for a tailored fit
- CTX waterproof membrane for total waterproof protection when shooting
- Teflon coating to repel excess water and dirt for quicker drying times
- Part of the Laksen Firle Tweed clothing and accessories for an elegant and practical country look for all occasions.
Available in Firle sizes 30″ – 48″ waist