LAKSEN Shooting Coat – Mens Chatsworth Tweed CTX – Firle
The Laksen Firle Chatsworth Coat w.CTX is a classic men’s stylish Tweed shooting coat with all the functionality for all your favourite sporting and leisure activities. This high quality men’s Scottish Tweed shooting jacket has a robust waterproof membrane which is lightweight breathable and fully 100% waterproof. This stylish traditional looking men’s tweed jacket is constructed with all the technologies needed for great protection and comfort for a memorable day on the hill.
The Firle Teflon coated men’s tweed jacket is a multi purpose timeless Tweed jacket which looks elegant wherever you are with great functionality for a successful outing when shooting. There is plenty of storage for your belongings and the whole design of the coat allows complete freedom of movement and flexibility
- Laksen tweeds are as always developed in close co-operation with the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Firle tweed has taken inspiration from amongst others: the dry summer look of the Highlands, gorse bushes and berries.
- 100% Scottish pure wool tweed for a warm breathable robust material
- Laksen CTX membrane for a 100% fully wind waterproof & breathable membrane that is lightweight and noiseless
- 2 way centre front zip covered with storm flap with press & stud closure for added protection
- Stand up collar
- Weight 1370g for a size large
- 100% Silky Polyester lining that wicks the moisture away from your skin
- 2 large cartridge pockets with flap and stud closure
- Game pocket for carrying small prey or wet kit