LAKSEN Shooting Coat – Mens Wingfield Tweed CTX – Woodhay
The Laksen Woodhay Wingfield Coat w.CTX is a high quality pure new wool 100% Scottish wool Tweed men’s coat made using the finest pure wool which is lighter than traditional tweed and slightly shorter than other shooting jackets making it ideal for crossover between country shooting and city living.
This cleverly styled tweed jacket is part of the new Laksen Woodhay tweed collection which has an extensive range of Tweed clothing and accessories for an elegant stylish country look. The Woodhay tweed coat is ideal for either shooting or as a smart warm jacket for leisure and has all the functionality for a successful day out in the field. The Woodhay coat is protected with a noiseless technical CTX membrane which is fully 100% wind waterproof, breathable for trustworthy protection you can rely on.
- Made from 100% luxurious Pure New Scottish Wool for a distinctive naturally warm fabric giving a versatile robust outer fabric that looks wholesome and feels soft to handle
- Technical CTX Membrane which is guaranteed to be fully wind waterproof and breathable regardless of body temperature so when active you stay comfortable and dry
- Teflon coating to prevent stains from water or dirt
- Two large handwarmer pockets with quick load strap for easy access to your cartridges
- The centre front zip is a two way, effective and robust zip covered by a storm flap with authentic buttons which keep you completely protected from the harsh weather
- Drip strip around the hem to prevent the water rising up
- Laksen tweeds are worn in both countryside and city, and the colours typically reflect that.
- The Woodhay tweed colours are countryside colours as sage green, the pale “gorsy” and deep red, twisted with navy blue. But those are only the obvious colours in this particular check, below them you will find a number of different colours, which actually gives the Woodhay its character
- Part of the Laksen Woodhay Tweed collection for a the finest quality Country tweed to complete your tweed shooting suit
- Weight 1370g (Large)
The outer tweed is protected by a Teflon coating which repels excess water and dirt keeping the fabric light and wearable. There are large cartridge pockets with drain holes and cosy hand warmer pockets with retainer straps to keep your pockets open for easy access when shooting. If you are looking for the ultimate in elegance and luxury this durable waterproof Jacket with its distinctive hounds tooth tweed will make you feel a sense of pride and indulgence every time you wear it for either shooting or commuting.