LAKSEN Shooting Waistcoat – Mens Bowcombe Tweed Vest – Woodhay
The Laksen Woodhay Bowcombe Shooting Waistcoat is a beautifully made distinctive 100% pure new Scottish wool tweed men’s classic shooting vest with all the features needed for a successful shooting day worn alone or as part of the Laksen Woodhay Tweed clothing and accessories collection for a more formal shooting occasion. This luxurious soft tweed is treated with Teflon to repel excess water and dirt to keep the material light and clean.
The shoulders are reinforced with strong durable Amaretta which feels soft to touch and looks very stylish and protects and holds your weapon in place when shooting. This traditional styled waistcoat can be worn over a shirt sweater and tie or under your shooting blazer for a naturally warm layer.
- Made from 100% soft pure new Scottish wool Tweed for a distinctive warm durable fabric giving a versatile material that looks wholesome and feels soft handle
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt keeping the vest light and clean
- Amaretta Shoulder patches for protection and reinforcement
- Two large open cartridge pockets for easy access to your cartridges
- Contrasting purple lining for distinctive breathable lining with luxurious comfort
- Laksen tweeds are worn in both countryside and city, and the colours typically reflect that. The Woodhay tweed colours are countryside colours as sage green, the pale “gorsy” and deep red, twisted with navy blue. But those are only the obvious colours in this particular check, below them you will find a number of different colours, which actually gives the Woodhay its character.