LAKSEN Smock – Mens Dynamic Eco CTX – Bronze
Laksen Dynamic Eco Men’s Anorak W.CTX is Laksen’s Prototype Eco-friendly and sustainable men’s hunting smock made from Ventile Eco Organic cotton which helps prevent water ingress alongside the high performance CTX membrane to keep you dry and sheltered from all types of harsh weather. This streamlined Laksen Dynamic smock is a longer in length and constructed with all the features needed for a successful day out on the hill.
There is a large centre front pocket with flap and zip closure, radio pocket and a detachable fleece hood for essential protection. This versatile smock allows you to operate in all types of weather keeping you dry and protected with great breathability with long side zips for un-restricted movement and temperature regulated.
Available in sizes Small to 2XL
- Made from Ventile Eco Organic cotton which is made from sustainably grown certified cottons that have not been exposed to pesticide or chemical fertilisers. This fully twisted long cotton yarn increases the Smocks durability and life span without affecting the environment we all live in.
- DWR finish as standard Ventile Organic is produced with PFC free finish which repels excess water and dirt keeping the fabric lightweight and dry
- Lining is 100% Polyester mesh lining for a quick drying highly moisture wicking inner that transports moisture away from your body keeping you dry and comfortable
- Laksen CTX fully water proof lightweight membrane which 100% waterproof and windproof
- Storm cuffs with thumb holes to keep the sleeves in place when active
- YKK waterproof side zips for ventilation and freedom of movement when active
- Ventile was originally made for RAF Pilots in war time as well as used by Sir Ranulph Fiennes when he crossed the Arctic, the Ventile is cool and comfortable when active but warm and impenetrable in water
- Plenty of storage including front Binocular pocket and two side pockets as well as radio pocket