MUSTO – Mens Lightweight Tweed Waistcoat – Balmoral
The Musto Lightweight Machine Washable Technical Tweed Waistcoat is made from the finest Scottish, pure new wool tweed with Clarino reinforcements on the shoulders with a facility for the D3O Recoil pad. This high performance waistcoat can be worn as part of a layering system under a shooting jacket with breeks or on its own for a practical and smart country look.
With two handy large front cartridge pockets for storing your kit as well as an internal welt pocket with button closure, this noiseless warm waistcoat will ensure efficient protection while remaining camouflaged in the field. Matching shooting jacket and breeks also available.
Available in a choice of colours in sizes S – 2XL
- Outer material is 96% pure new, Scottish Wool from the Lovat Scottish Mill, 4% Polyamide for a noiseless, soft to touch and hard-wearing outer material treated with Teflon
- The Teflon treatment repels the water and dirt keeping the jacket lightweight, dry and resistant to stains
- Gore-Tex two-layer drop liner ensures windproof, waterproof and highly breathable protection
- Machine washable at 30° without colour fade or shrinkage
- Clarino polysuede fabric on the shoulder pads
- Pocket for the D3O recoil pad for added protection
- Two large cartridge pockets for easy access to your cartridges, trimmed with Clarino polysuede for reinforcement