RM Williams – Chinchilla Mens Yearling Leather Chelsea Boots Leather Sole
The Burnish effect is a new finish from R.M.Williams, hand-applied in the Adelaide factory. The dye is hand-painted onto the leather on the last. The unique nature of each leather hide and the hand-applying process creates great levels of depth perception in the colour on the boot. After the dye is applied it is heated to 130 degrees to set the dye. Areas that receive more heat bring out a darker tone of colour, giving each boot a unique character and individual look. Each boot is created from natural yearling hides.
- Hand-made from a singular piece of Yearling leather.
- Yearling leather uppers, leather lined.
- Elasticated Sides.
- Sewn welt leather soles with flat heels.
- Chisel square toes.
- Available in G (Standard Fit)
- Pull-on woven tugs with Signature RM Williams branding.
- Made In Australia.
- Free RM Williams Care Product with every pair.
- Available Colours: Cognac, Bordeaux & Mahogany