SEALSKINZ Socks – Waterproof All Weather Ankle Length Sock
The original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable ankle length sock is perfect for use in a wide variety of weather conditions.
- 100% Waterproof – three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Foot Comfort – Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Extra Support – zonal elastication for added support
- Close fit – four way stretch for comfort and stretch fit
- Toe Comfort – flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Footbed Comfort – Additional footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
- Sock Length: Ankle length sock design with minimal insulation and maximum breathability
- British Design and Technology: Developed with the leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest level.
- Outer: OUTER: 62% Polycolon, 29% Nylon, 9% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane
- Inner: INNER: 36% Merino Wool, 36% Acrylic, 18% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Merino Wool is finer than traditional wool with tiny overlapping scales that case each fibre, these scales are hydrophobic (water repellent). Inside it’s a different story, the fibre core is hydrophilic (highly absorbant). Merino is therefore a wicking fibre and can absorb and release 10 times more moisture than synthetics. Each fibre can absorb up to one third of its own weight in moisture without feeling clammy or wet to the touch. In these Sealskinz socks, the moisture is then wicked through the membrane to keep you feeling warm and dry.
- Wash at 40c/105f
- Low tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach