SEALSKINZ Socks – Waterproof All Weather Mid Length – Black & Grey
These Sealskinz Waterproof All Weather Socks are the original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable mid length sock. Perfect for use in a wide variety of weather conditions.
- 100% Waterproof – three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Foot Comfort – Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Extra Support – zonal elastication for added support
- Close fit – four way stretch for comfort and stretch fit
- Toe Comfort – flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Footbed Comfort – Additional footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
- Sock Length: Mid length sock, ideal for all activities that require equal warmth, breathability and protection
- Lifetime Manufacturers Guarantee: This product qualifies for the Lifetime Stretchdry Guarantee.
- British Design and Technology: Developed with the leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest level.
- Outer: 62% Polycolon, 29% Nylon, 9% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane
- Inner: 36% Merino Wool, 36% Acrylic, 18% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Merino Wool is finer than traditional wool with tiny overlapping scales that case each fibre, these scales are hydrophobic (water repellent). Inside it’s a different story, the fibre core is hydrophilic (highly absorbant). Merino is therefore a wicking fibre and can absorb and release 10 times more moisture than synthetics. Each fibre can absorb up to one third of its own weight in moisture without feeling clammy or wet to the touch. In these Sealskinz socks, the moisture is then wicked through the membrane to keep you feeling warm and dry.
- Polycolon is a lightweight performance yarn made from polypropylene. It’s natural hydrophobic properties repel moisture adding an additional surface layer of protection. Fast drying times mean less time in wet kit. Soft to the touch allows products to be produced with a luxurious feel and superb performance.
- Wash at 40°
- Drip dry (not on a radiator)
- Do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach