SEALSKINZ Socks – Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Sock – Black/Grey
The original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable mid-length sock with insulation and temperature regulation, perfect for use in colder weather conditions.
- Waterproof – three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Comfort – Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Support – zonal elastication for added support
- Close fit – four way stretch for comfort and stretch fit
- Comfort – flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Comfort – Footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
- Sock Length: The mid length is our staple sock which is perfect for all activities that require equal warmth, breathability and protection
- British Design and Technology: Developed with the leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest level.
- Outer: OUTER: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner: INNER: 35% Merino wool, 35% Acrylic, 23% Polyester, 3.5% Elastane, 3.5% Nylon
- Merino Wool is finer than traditional wool with tiny overlapping scales that case each fibre, these scales are hydrophobic (water repellent). Inside it’s a different story, the fibre core is hydrophilic (highly absorbant). Merino is therefore a wicking fibre and can absorb and release 10 times more moisture than synthetics. Each fibre can absorb up to one third of its own weight in moisture without feeling clammy or wet to the touch. In these Sealskinz socks, the moisture is then wicked through the membrane to keep you feeling warm and dry.
- Wash at 40°
- Drip dry (not on a radiator)
- Do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach