SEELAND Field Socks – 2 Pack
Seeland Field 2-pack socks are hard wearing and comfortable men’s Merino wool socks that come in a pack with one ankle length and one knee length pair of socks. These cushioned socks have a flat toe seam for maximum comfort and are made with Merino wool which wicks away moisture from your feet keeping them fresh and dry. Perfect for those wanting a sock that suits a hill boot and one that suits your wellies.
- Composition of 38% Merino Wool, 38% Polyamide, 24 % Nylon which offers you the warms and comfort of Merino wool with the hard wearing properties of the Nylon and Polyamide
- Heavy cushioning to prevent blisters and rubbing
- Flat Toe seem to prevent chafing
- Merino wool offers great insulation and wicks away moisture keeping your feet comfortable
- Each pack has one Knee and one Ankle length socks to suit your foot wear
Seeland Field 2-Pack Socks are the perfect men’s Merino wool socks designed with cushioning to prevent rubbing on the high wear zones and will keep your feet fresh and comfortable.